Friday, February 26, 2010

"Zoolander" Sequel in the Works!!!!!

Wake me up before you Go Go!Justin Theroux, who in my opinion ruined "Tropic Thunder," confirms he is in negotiations to write and direct a "Zoolander" sequel. That's the best news I've heard today.

"Zoolander" wasn't my favorite at first ... I actually hated it. But it gets better (and better and better) every time you watch it! Now it's one of my favorite movies!

Ben Stiller is reportedly working with Theroux on the script. Theroux is even getting ready to travel to Fashion Week in Paris to "immerse" himself in what's current in the world of fashion.

The movie will hopefully be really, really, ridiculously good looking! And hopefully Lady Gaga's awful fashion can be mocked.

"What? Are you here to tell me what a bad eugoogoolizer I am? "

"You're dead to me, son. You're even more dead to me than your dead mother"

"At the Derek Zoolander Center For Kids Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too, we teach you that there's more to life than just being really, really, really good looking. Right kids? "

No comments:

Post a Comment