Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Have Mercy

It's a topic on the same level as abortion and gay marriage in terms of sparking emotion from people. Mercy killings. You either agree with it or you don't. There's really no in between.

I won't bore you with my opinion ... it really doesn't matter. Before reading on, put your opinions aside ... if only for a second.

Award-winning BBC broadcaster Ray Gosling recently admitted to murdering his partner who was dying with AIDS. Gosling says he has no regrets for what he did. Gosling says he used a pillow to smother his boyfriend. He was arrested several hours after the interview.






Gosling performed the mercy killing several years ago ... when AIDS was in the early stages. Let me say that I'm not saying this to promote what he did ... just giving you the facts. I'm interested in what you think ... not just about mercy killings, but about Gosling's dilemma and interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment