Monday, March 1, 2010

New "Dancing with the Stars" Cast Revealed

I have to admit that I don't watch "Dancing with the Stars," but I can't wait for the cast to be revealed every season (I couldn't tell you why I get excited about the annoucement ... it's just one of those things I guess!). And the cast for the upcoming season is pretty amazing ... Here are this year's contestants.

  • Pamela Anderson (supermodel)
  • Chad Ochocinco (Cincinnati Bengals)
  • Aiden Turner (soap star, "All My Children")
  • Erin Andrews (ESPN reporter; illegally videotaped naked )
  • Shannen Doherty (TV's bad girl, "90210" & "Charmed")
  • Buzz Aldrin (former astronaut)
  • Niecy Nash (TV's "Reno 911")
  • Nicole Scherzinger (Pussycat Dolls)
  • Evan Lysacek (Winter Olympian gold medalist figure skating)
  • Kate Gosselin (blah ... reality tv mom with eight kids)
  • Jake Pavelka ("Bachelor: On The Wings of Love")

Most of the cast was predictable ... but Buzz Aldrin?!?! Wow! The man might crack a hip! Hmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment